subject area of
- A screening test for grain hardness in sorghum employing density grading in sodium nitrate solution
- Dough Rheology of Wheat Recombinant Lines in Relation to Allelic Variants of Glu-1 and Glu-3 Loci
- Effect of annealing from traditional nixtamalisation process on the microstructural, thermal, and rheological properties of starch and quality of pozole
- Influence of high and low molecular weight glutenins on stress relaxation of wheat kernels and the relation to sedimentation and rheological properties
- Rheological and textural properties of lafun, a stiff dough, from improved cassava varieties
- Sonication increases the porosity of uncooked rice kernels affording softer textural properties, loss of intrinsic nutrients and increased uptake capacity during fortification.