subject area of
- A partial-complementary adapter for an improved and simplified ligation-mediated suppression PCR technique
- Dowsing for salinity tolerance related genes in chickpea through genome wide association and in silico PCR analysis
- Genome-Wide Discovery of Microsatellite Markers from Diploid Progenitor Species, Arachis duranensis and A. ipaensis, and Their Application in Cultivated Peanut (A. hypogaea).
- Genome-wide identification of microsatellite markers from cultivated peanut ( Arachis hypogaea L.)
- Improved group-specific primers based on the full SILVA 16S rRNA gene reference database.
- KASP-Hedgehog: Efficient and routine tool for allele specific primer design using multidisciplinary data types
- KASPspoon: an in vitro and in silico PCR analysis tool for high-throughput SNP genotyping