subject area of
- A case study for an estimation of carbon fixation capacity in the mangrove plantation of Rhizophora apiculata trees in Trat, Thailand
- Differential heat sensitivity of two cool‐season legumes, chickpea and lentil, at the reproductive stage, is associated with responses in pollen function, photosynthetic ability and oxidative damage
- Metabolic profiles of six African cultivars of cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) highlight bottlenecks of root yield.
- Opportunities for increased nitrogen-use efficiency from improved lowland rice germplasm
- Photosynthesis of Cassava ( Manihot esculenta )