subject area of
- Estimation of involuntary excreta ingestion rates in farmers during agricultural practices in Vietnam
- Exposure assessment of chemical hazards in pork meat, liver, and kidney, and health impact implication in Hung Yen and Nghe An provinces, Vietnam.
- Mycotoxin exposure in rural residents in northern Nigeria: a pilot study using multi-urinary biomarkers.
- Quantitative Microbial Risk Analysis to evaluate health effects of interventions in the urban water system of Accra, Ghana.
- Risk assessment for Escherichia coli O157:H7 in marketed unpasteurized milk in selected East African countries
- Session V: Estimating Likelihood and Exposure