subject area of
- Chickpea Ascochyta Blight: Disease Status and Pathogen Mating Type Distribution in Syria
- Effects of temperature on the host–pathogen interaction in Ascochyta blight (Ascochyta lentis) of lentil
- Evidence for Recombination in Magnaporthe Grisea Rice Pathogens: A Case Study from the Indian Himalayas
- Fertility and Mating Type Frequency in Indian Isolates of Sclerospora graminicola, the Downy Mildew Pathogen of Pearl Millet.
- First Report of Phytophthora infestans A2 Mating Type in Ecuador.
- Genetic Diversity and Mating Type Distribution of Pseudocercospora fijiensis on Banana in Uganda and Tanzania.
- Heterothallism in Peronospora farinosa f.sp. chenopodii, the causal agent of downy mildew of quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa)
- Magnaporthe oryzae populations adapted to finger millet and rice exhibit distinctive patterns of genetic diversity, sexuality and host interaction.
- Metalaxyl resistance, mating type and pathogenicity of Phytophthora infestans in Uganda
- Pathogenic and genetic diversity of Didymella rabiei affecting chickpea in Syria
- Population structure and reproductive mode of Didymella fabae in Syria
- Potential of sexual reproduction among host‐adapted populations of Phytophthora infestans sensu lato in Ecuador
- RECOMBINATION IN MAGNAPORTHE GRISEA
- Sexually Fertile Magnaporthe grisea Rice Pathogens in Thailand.