subject area of
- Accelerating tropical forest restoration through the selective removal of pioneer species
- Biomass recovery of naturally regenerated vegetation after the 1998 forest fire in East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Branch xylem density variations across the Amazon Basin
- Factors influencing the natural regeneration of the pioneering shrub Calligonum mongolicum in sand dune stabilization plantations in arid deserts of northwest China.
- Fire- and distance-dependent recruitment of the Brazil nut in the Peruvian Amazon
- Forest Tree Persistence, Elephants, and Stem Scars
- Increasing cuticular wax concentrations in a drier climate promote litter flammability
- Long-term monitoring of post-fire aboveground biomass recovery in a lowland dipterocarp forest in East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Priming of pioneer tree Guazuma ulmifolia (Malvaceae) seeds evaluated by an automated computer image analysis
- Restoration of logged humid tropical forests: An experimental programme at Harapan Rainforest, Indonesia
- Selection of Native Tree Species for Subtropical Forest Restoration in Southwest China
- TREE SPECIES COMPOSITION OF 1.8 HA PLOT SAMBOJA RESEARCH FOREST: 28 YEARS AFTER INITIAL FIRE
- The impact of abandoned pastoral settlements on plant and nutrient succession in an African savanna ecosystem.
- Variation in Vegetation and Ecosystem Carbon Stock Due to the Conversion of Disturbed Forest to Oil Palm Plantation in Peruvian Amazonia
- Weedy fields and forests : interactions between land use and the composition of plant communities in the Peruvian Amazon