subject area of
- Impacts of land use/cover classification accuracy on regional climate simulations
- Improved climate risk simulations for rice in arid environments.
- Responses of spring phenology in temperate zone trees to climate warming: A case study of apricot flowering in China
- Spatial patterns of tree yield explained by endogenous forces through a correspondence between the Ising model and ecology.
- Spatio-temporal vegetation dynamics and relationship with climate over East Africa
- Spatiotemporal patterns in the mean and extreme temperature indices of India, 1971–2005
- Synchronous crop failures and climate-forced production variability.
- Trends in solar radiation due to clouds and aerosols, southern India, 1952-1997