subject area of
- Historical Biogeography of Five Characidium Fish Species: Dispersal from the Amazon Paleobasin to Southeastern South America
- Pattern and timing of diversification of Cetartiodactyla (Mammalia, Laurasiatheria), as revealed by a comprehensive analysis of mitochondrial genomes
- Phylogenetic Revision of Savoryellaceae and Evidence for Its Ranking as a Subclass
- Recombination, selection and clock-like evolution of Rice yellow mottle virus.
- Rice Yellow Mottle Virus, an RNA Plant Virus, Evolves as Rapidly as Most RNA Animal Viruses