subject area of
- Capsaicinoids, flavonoids, tocopherols, antioxidant capacity and color attributes in 23 native Peruvian chili peppers (Capsicum spp.) grown in three different locations
- Comparison of Fatty Acid Composition, Phytochemical Profiles and Antioxidant Activities in Four Flax (Linum usitatissimum L.) Varieties
- Effect of feed supplementation of Dacryodes edulis parts' powder as prebiotic on the growth traits, ceca microbiota and blood parameters of local chickens.
- Evaluation and comparison of nutritional quality and bioactive compounds of berry fruits from Lonicera caerulea, Ribes L. species and Rubus idaeus grown in Russia
- Evaluation of the Phytochemical and Mineral Characteristics of Some Selected Sapotaceae Plants
- Integration of ploidy level, secondary metabolite profile and morphological traits analyses to define a breeding strategy for trifoliate yam ( Dioscorea dumetorum (Kunth) Pax)
- Phytochemical Analysis and Establishment of Embryogenic Cell Suspension and Agrobacterium-mediated Transformation for Farmer Preferred Cultivars of West African Plantain (Musa spp.).
- Phytochemicals in Leaves and Roots of Selected Kenyan Orange Fleshed Sweet Potato (OFSP) Varieties
- Phytochemicals in native Peruvian Capsicum pubescens (Rocoto)
- Stem Cell Therapy: Curcumin Does the Trick.
- Vitellaria paradoxa nutshells from seven sub-Saharan countries as potential herbal medicines for treating diabetes based on chemical compositions, HPLC fingerprints and bioactivity evaluation