subject area of
- Angiospermic plant dispersal profile of India-a maiden analysis.
- Beyond trees: biogeographical regionalization of tropical Africa.
- Chemical and phylogenetic characterization of Guaco (Mikania laevigata; M. glomerata) germplasm
- Energy determines broad pattern of plant distribution in Western Himalaya.
- Estimating the aboveground biomass in an old secondary forest on limestone in the Moluccas, Indonesia: Comparing locally developed versus existing allometric models
- Forest regeneration in abandoned logging roads in lowland Costa Rica
- Participatory Domestication of New Crops using Agroforestry Techniques
- Pattern and process in Amazon tree turnover, 1976-2001.
- Phylogenetic clustering increases with succession for lianas in a Chinese tropical montane rain forest
- The regional variation of aboveground live biomass in old‐growth Amazonian forests
- Tree mortality and vine proliferation following a wildfire in a subhumid tropical forest in eastern Bolivia