subject area of
- A metamodeling framework for extending the application domain of process‐based ecological models
- Canopy cover estimation in miombo woodlands of Zambia: Comparison of Landsat 8 OLI versus RapidEye imagery using parametric, nonparametric, and semiparametric methods
- Continuous and consistent land use/cover change estimates using socio-ecological data
- Energy determines broad pattern of plant distribution in Western Himalaya.
- Model-based estimation of above-ground biomass in the miombo ecoregion of Zambia
- Modeling sapling distribution over time using a functional predictor in a generalized additive model
- Pattern of distribution of angiosperm plant richness along latitudinal and longitudinal gradients of India
- Spatial downscaling of soil prediction models based on weighted generalized additive models in smallholder farm settings.