subject area of
- A minor role of CD4+ T lymphocytes in the control of a primary infection of cattle with Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides.
- Bovine trypanotolerance: A natural ability to prevent severe anaemia and haemophagocytic syndrome?
- Differential T‐cell responses to a chimeric Plasmodium falciparum antigen; UB05‐09, correlates with acquired immunity to malaria
- Divergent antimicrobial peptide (AMP) and acute phase protein (APP) responses to Trypanosoma congolense infection in trypanotolerant and trypanosusceptible cattle.
- INNATE AND ACQUIRED RESISTANCE TO AFRICAN TRYPANOSOMIASIS
- Naturally acquired Rift Valley fever virus neutralizing antibodies predominantly target the Gn glycoprotein
- Plasmodium falciparum variant erythrocyte surface antigens: a pilot study of antibody acquisition in recurrent natural infections.
- Rapid identification of bovine MHCI haplotypes in genetically divergent cattle populations using next-generation sequencing.
- The effects of aflatoxin exposure on Hepatitis B-vaccine induced immunity in Kenyan children.