subject area of
- A critique of current trends in the statistical analysis of seed germination and viability data
- Effects of missing marker and segregation distortion on QTL mapping in F2 populations.
- Nucleotide polymorphisms in a pine ortholog of the Arabidopsis degrading enzyme cellulase KORRIGAN are associated with early growth performance in Pinus pinaster
- On the use of mathematically-derived traits in QTL mapping
- Spatial prediction of the concentration of selenium (Se) in grain across part of Amhara Region, Ethiopia
- Statistical properties of QTL linkage mapping in biparental genetic populations
- The statistical power of inclusive composite interval mapping in detecting digenic epistasis showing common F2 segregation ratios.