subject area of
- Analysis of monoclonal antibodies specific for the gamma delta TcR.
- Characterisation of a monoclonal antibody recognising the CD3ε chain of the bovine T cell receptor complex
- Escape from CD8+ T Cell Response by Natural Variants of an Immunodominant Epitope from Theileria parva Is Predominantly Due to Loss of TCR Recognition
- Genetic mapping of bovine T‐cell receptor complex loci
- Identification of two distinct subsets of bovine gamma delta T cells with unique cell surface phenotype and tissue distribution.