subject area of
- Dead wood and saproxylic beetle assemblages in a semi-deciduous forest in Southern Benin
- Dieback affects forest structure in a dry Afromontane forest in northern Ethiopia
- Saproxylic beetle assemblages on native and exotic snags in a West African tropical forest
- Structure and spatial patterns of trees in old-growth northern hardwood and mixed forests of northern Maine.
- Terrestrial LiDAR and 3D tree reconstruction modeling for quantification of biomass loss and characterization of impacts of selective logging in tropical forest of Peruvian Amazon
- Tree dieback affects climate change mitigation potential of a dry afromontane forest in northern Ethiopia