subject area of
- An intimate partner violence prevention intervention for men, women, and couples in Ethiopia: Additional findings on substance use and depressive symptoms from a cluster-randomized controlled trial.
- Analysis of 8000 hospital admissions for acute poisoning in a rural area of Sri Lanka.
- Floods and Livestock in Bangladesh
- Global and national burden of diseases and injuries among children and adolescents between 1990 and 2013: findings from the global burden of disease 2013 study.
- Heat stress increases long-term human migration in rural Pakistan
- Irie Classroom Toolbox: a study protocol for a cluster-randomised trial of a universal violence prevention programme in Jamaican preschools
- Measuring women's empowerment : Indicators and measurement techniques
- Missing deaths from pesticide self-poisoning at the IFCS Forum IV
- Our farmers at risk: behaviour and belief system in pesticide safety
- Reaching for the bottle of pesticide--a cry for help. Self-inflicted poisonings in Sri Lanka.
- Risk factors for acute pesticide poisoning in Sri Lanka.
- Risk factors for childhood violence and polyvictimization: A cross-country analysis from three regions.
- Strategies for reducing inequalities and improving developmental outcomes for young children in low-income and middle-income countries
- The Pay-Offs to Sociability: Do solitary and social leisure relate to happiness?
- [Agricultural products handling: methods of feasibility evaluation].