subject area of
- Carbon stock in smallholder chocolate forest in southern Cameroon and potential role in climate change mitigation
- Do trees grow on money?: the implications of deforestation research for policies to promote REDD
- Forest governance and REDD+ in Central Africa: towards a participatory model to increase stakeholder involvement in carbon markets
- Governing sustainable forest management in the new climate regime.
- Including land use, land-use change, and forestry in future climate change, agreements: thinking outside the box
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions and adapting agricultural management for climate change in developing countries: providing the basis for action