subject area of
- A fine map for maternal lineage analysis by mitochondrial hypervariable region in 12 Chinese goat breeds
- Association between QTLs and morphological traits toward sheath blight resistance in rice (Oryza sativa L.).
- Correlation between the Chemical and Genetic Relationships among Thymus saturejoides Genotypes Cultured under in vitro and in vivo Environments.
- Genetic Diversity Analysis Reveals Genetic Differentiation and Strong Population Structure in Calotropis Plants.
- Genetic relationships among Kenyan and other East African indigenous chickens
- Human impacts on genetic diversity and differentiation in six natural populations of Madhuca hainanensis, an endemic and endangered timber species in China
- Identification, characterisation and application of single nucleotide polymorphisms for diversity assessment in cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz)
- Morphological and genetic diversity assessment of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) accessions differing in origin.
- Multi‐marker phylogeny of three evergreen oaks reveals vicariant patterns in the Western Mediterranean
- Robust and highly informative microsatellite-based genetic identity kit for potato.
- Short-range spatial variability of soil physico-chemical variables related to earthworm clustering in a neotropical gallery forest