subject area of
- An integrated study of human and animal infectious disease in the Lake Victoria crescent small-holder crop-livestock production system, Kenya
- Assessment of laboratory methods for evaluating cassava genotypes for resistance to root rot disease.
- Controlling malaria and African trypanosomiasis: The role of the mouse
- Molecular Characterization of Giardia duodenalis in Children in Kenya.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis is the causative agent of tuberculosis in the southern ecological zones of Cameroon, as shown by genetic analysis
- Prevalence and genotyping of Echinococcus granulosus in sheep in Narok County, Kenya
- Prevalence and molecular characterization of human noroviruses and sapoviruses in Ethiopia.
- Rift Valley Fever Virus—How and Where Virus Is Maintained During Inter-epidemic Periods