subject area of
- A geographical approach to identify phosphorus-efficient genotypes among landraces and wild ancestors of common bean
- Comparative quantification of intralocational, interlocational, and interspecific variability in stag beetles (Coleoptera: Lucanidae) and the questions of phenotypic plasticity and species selection
- Comparison of "Remote" Versus "Easy" In Situ Collection Locations for USA Wild Solanum (potato) Germplasm
- Domestication patterns in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) and the origin of the Mesoamerican and Andean cultivated races.
- Genome-Wide Analysis of Nubian Ibex Reveals Candidate Positively Selected Genes That Contribute to Its Adaptation to the Desert Environment
- Global Phylogenetics of Diuraphis noxia (Hemiptera: Aphididae), an Invasive Aphid Species: Evidence for Multiple Invasions Into North America
- Influence of putative forest refugia and biogeographic barriers on the level and distribution of genetic variation in an African savannah tree, Khaya senegalensis (Desr.) A. Juss
- Karen and Lawa medicinal plant use: uniformity or ethnic divergence?
- Migration, isolation and hybridization in island crop populations: the case of Madagascar rice.
- Phylogeographic analysis of the chloroplast DNA variation in wild common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) in the Americas
- Seed‐based approach for identifying flora at risk from climate warming
- The effect of climate change on crop wild relatives
- The wild species genome ancestry of domestic chickens