subject area of
- Aligning Conservation Priorities Across Taxa in Madagascar with High-Resolution Planning Tools
- Analysis of genetic structure and interrelationships in lentil species using morphological and SSR markers
- Assessment of browsed plants in a sub-tropical forest frontier by means of fuzzy inference.
- Evolutionary Analyses of GRAS Transcription Factors in Angiosperms.
- Genetic Divergence for Resistance to Shootfly, Atherigona soccata Rond. in Sorghum, Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench and its Relationship with Heterosis *
- Global hotspots and correlates of alien species richness across taxonomic groups
- Glycosyltransferase Family 61 in Liliopsida (Monocot): The Story of a Gene Family Expansion.
- Low growth resilience to drought is related to future mortality risk in trees
- Molecular confirmation of varietal status in bottle gourd (Lagenaria siceraria) using genotyping-by-sequencing.
- On the Genetic Affinity of Individual Tree Biomass Allometry in Poplar Short Rotation Coppice
- Prey preferences of Portia labiata, P. africana, and P. schultzi, araneophagic jumping spiders (Araneae: Salticidae) from the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Kenya, and Uganda
- The PREDICTS database: a global database of how local terrestrial biodiversity responds to human impacts
- Variability for photoperiodic reaction among diploid and tetraploid potato clones from three taxonomic groups