subject area of
- Chloroplast microsatellites reveal colonization and metapopulation dynamics in the Canary Island pine.
- Competition and species coexistence in a metapopulation model: can fast asymmetric migration reverse the outcome of competition in a homogeneous environment?
- Farmers’ practices, metapopulation dynamics, and conservation of agricultural biodiversity on-farm: a case study of sorghum among the Duupa in sub-sahelian Cameroon
- Joint estimation of contemporary seed and pollen dispersal rates among plant populations.
- New genes in traditional seed systems: diffusion, detectability and persistence of transgenes in a maize metapopulation.
- Wind pollination over mesoscale distances: an investigation with Scots pine.