subject area of
- African swine fever control and market integration in Ugandan peri-urban smallholder pig value chains: An ex-ante impact assessment of interventions and their interaction.
- Are Food Certification Costs Misestimated? Exporter‐Perspective on the European Standard
- Dairy contract farming in Bangladesh: Implications for welfare and food safety:
- Determinants of producers' participation in gums and resins value chains from dry forests and analysis of marketing channels in northwestern and southern Ethiopia
- Metering of agricultural power supply in West Bengal, India: Who gains and who loses?
- Production, marketing and value chain mapping of 'Srijana' tomato hybrid seed in Nepal
- Taking Profit from the Growing Use of Mobile Phone in Benin: A Contingent Valuation Approach for Market and Quality Information Access