subject area of
- Large-scale analysis of tandem repeat variability in the human genome
- Linkage disequilibrium between alleles at highly polymorphic mini- and micro-satellite loci of Theileria parva isolated from cattle in three regions of Kenya
- Linkage of two distinct AT-rich minisatellites at multiple loci in the genome of Theileria parva.
- Multilocus genotyping of Theileria parva isolates associated with a live vaccination trial in Kenya provides evidence for transmission of immunizing parasites into local tick and cattle populations
- Multilocus variable number tandem repeat analysis as a tool to discern genetic relationships among strains of Yersinia enterocolitica biovar 1A
- Variable numbers of tandem repeats (VNTRs), heteroplasmy, and sequence variation of the mitochondrial control region in the three-spot Dascyllus, Dascyllus trimaculatus (Perciformes: Pomacentridae)