subject area of
- Livelihood strategies and the role of livestock in the processes of adaptation to drought in the Coastal Zone of Western Desert (Egypt)
- Out of the forest, out of poverty?
- Sacred Forest, Hunting, and Conservation in West Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Social network and vulnerability: A clear link in Bedouin Society (Egypt)
- The effect of wealth and real income on wildlife consumption among native Amazonians in Bolivia: estimates of annual trends with longitudinal household data (2002–2006)