subject area of
- Fertility and Mating Type Frequency in Indian Isolates of Sclerospora graminicola, the Downy Mildew Pathogen of Pearl Millet.
- Fusarium longipes: a mycoparasite of Sclerospora graminicola on pearl millet
- Host‐range and survival studies of Peronosclerospora sorghi at two locations in Nigeria
- Metalaxyl resistance, mating type and pathogenicity of Phytophthora infestans in Uganda
- Selection for host‐specific virulence in asexual populations of Sclerospora graminicola*
- Variation in pathogenicity among single-oospore isolates of Sclerospora graminicola, the causal organism of downy mildew in pearl millet