subject area of
- Abscisic acid influences tillering by modulation of strigolactones in barley
- Characterization and functional analysis of clpB gene from Acidovorax avenae subsp. avenae RS-1
- Complementation between genes for resistance to race 1 of Fusarium oxyspomm f.sp. ciceri in chickpea
- Identification and characterization of the cassava core-clock gene EARLY FLOWERING 4.
- Identification of atoxigenic Aspergillus flavus isolates to reduce aflatoxin contamination of maize in Kenya
- Inactivation of the UGPase1 gene causes genic male sterility and endosperm chalkiness in rice (Oryza sativa L.)
- Inheritance of resistance to Fusarium wilt (race 2) in chickpea
- La complémentation des brebis Barbarines tous les deux jours durant la période de lutte n’affecte pas les performances reproductives comparativement à une complémentation quotidienne
- Map-based Cloning and Characterization of the BPH18 Gene from Wild Rice Conferring Resistance to Brown Planthopper (BPH) Insect Pest.
- Natural Variation in OsLG3 Increases Drought Tolerance in Rice by Inducing ROS Scavenging
- Potential of Oryza officinalis to augment the cold tolerance genetic mechanisms of Oryza sativa by network complementation.
- Presence of variability ex situ and in situ in the Cuban germplasm of maize (Zea mays L.). Importance of the complementation of both conservation approaches
- Tagging and combining bacterial blight resistance genes in rice using RAPD and RFLP markers
- Transgressive segregation for salt tolerance in rice due to physiological coupling and uncoupling and genetic network rewiring
- Two forward genetic screens for vein density mutants in sorghum converge on a cytochrome P450 gene in the brassinosteroid pathway