subject area of
- A longitudinal study of disease incidence and case-fatality risks on small-holder dairy farms in coastal Kenya.
- Epidemiological Investigation of a Rift Valley Fever Outbreak in Humans and Livestock in Kenya, 2018.
- Leptospira spp. seroprevalence in humans involved in a cross-sectional study in Garissa and Tana River Counties, Kenya
- Outbreaks of peste des petits ruminants in village goat flocks in Nigeria.
- Quantitative assessment of social and economic impact of African swine fever outbreaks in northern Uganda.
- Risk factors for acute pesticide poisoning in Sri Lanka.
- Snakebite in domestic animals: First global scoping review.
- The One Health approach to identify knowledge, attitudes and practices that affect community involvement in the control of Rift Valley fever outbreaks.
- Tick-borne pathogens, including Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus, at livestock markets and slaughterhouses in western Kenya
- Using participatory epidemiological techniques to estimate the relative incidence and impact on livelihoods of livestock diseases amongst nomadic pastoralists in Turkana South District, Kenya.