subject area of
- A panel of elite accessions of durum wheat (Triticum durum Desf.) suitable for association mapping studies
- Characterization of Donor Genome segments of BC and BC way rarem x oryzica Llanos-5 progenies detected by SNP markers
- Evaluation of QTLs for Shoot Fly (Atherigona soccata) Resistance Component Traits of Seedling Leaf Blade Glossiness and Trichome Density on Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor) Chromosome SBI-10L
- Identification and Mapping of Adult Plant Resistance Loci to Leaf Rust and Stripe Rust in Common Wheat Cultivar Kundan
- Molecular Markers Associated with Agro-Physiological Traits under Terminal Drought Conditions in Bread Wheat.
- Multiple QTL Mapping in Autopolyploids: A Random-Effect Model Approach with Application in a Hexaploid Sweetpotato Full-Sib Population.
- Quantitative Trait Loci for Root Architecture Traits Correlated with Phosphorus Acquisition in Common Bean
- The evolution of photoperiod-insensitive flowering in sorghum, a genomic model for panicoid grasses
- Yr60, a Gene Conferring Moderate Resistance to Stripe Rust in Wheat