subject area of
- Addition of the microchromosome GGA25 to the chicken genome sequence assembly through radiation hybrid and genetic mapping
- Characterization of cassava vein mosaic virus: a distinct plant pararetrovirus.
- Comparative analysis of the chicken IFITM locus by targeted genome sequencing reveals evolution of the locus and positive selection in IFITM1 and IFITM3.
- Complete nucleotide sequence of the rice tungro spherical virus genome of the highly virulent strain Vt6.
- Complete sequence and variability of a new subgroup B nepovirus infecting potato in central Peru
- Deep sequencing of dsRNAs recovered from mosaic-diseased pigeonpea reveals the presence of a novel emaravirus: pigeonpea sterility mosaic virus 2.
- Molecular evolution of a central region containing B cell epitopes in the gene encoding the p67 sporozoite antigen within a field population of Theileria parva
- NE-11 represents a new strain variant class of Potato virus Y.
- Sequence characterization of a Peruvian isolate of Sweet potato chlorotic stunt virus: Further variability and a model for p22 acquisition
- The complete genome sequences of two isolates of potato black ringspot virus and their relationship to other isolates and nepoviruses