subject area of
- Free-Market Economics and Developmental Statism as Political Paradigms: Implications for Water Governance Theory and Practice in Developing Countries
- Shaping forest safety nets with markets: adaptation to climate change under changing roles of tropical forests in Congo Basin.
- The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries: Who and What Matters
- The impact of changes in government policies on economic performance (the ARCH model)
- Trade Competitiveness of Cash Crops in Post-WTO Period in Andhra Pradesh