subject area of
- A Qualitative Study of Factors Influencing Initiation and Adherence to Micronutrient Supplementation Among Women of Reproductive Age in Vietnam.
- Carrying water may be a major contributor to disability from musculoskeletal disorders in low income countries: a cross-sectional survey in South Africa, Ghana and Vietnam.
- Development of Population-Specific Prediction Equations for Bioelectrical Impedance Analyses in Vietnamese Children
- Pap screening goals and perceptions of pain among black, Latina, and Arab women: steps toward breaking down psychological barriers.
- Parent Support Improves Weight Loss in Adolescents and Young Adults with Down Syndrome
- Relationships between changes in iron status and maximal oxygen uptake (VO2 max) after a 5 month iron-biofortified bean efficacy trial (646.3)
- The impact of integrated prevention and treatment on child malnutrition and health: the PROMIS project, a randomized control trial in Burkina Faso and Mali.