subject area of
- A Note on Hedonic Valuation of Urban Amenities Using Unbalanced Data
- A Selection Index Method Based on Eigenanalysis
- Approximate Genome-Based Kernel Models for Large Data Sets Including Main Effects and Interactions.
- Expectation and variance of the estimator of the maximized selection response of linear selection indices with normal distribution.
- Modelling the Covariance Structure in Marginal Multivariate Count Models: Hunting in Bioko Island
- Modelling the covariance structure in marginal multivariate count models: Hunting in Bioko Island
- On Hedonic Valuation of Urban Amenities Using Unbalanced Data
- Studying crossover genotype × environment interaction using linear-bilinear models and mixed models
- The Modified Location Model for Classifying Genetic Resources