subject area of
- Ammonium-excreting Azospirillum brasilense C3:GUSA inhabiting induced tumors along stem and roots of rice.
- Analysis of Genetic Factors Influencing the Developmental Rate of Globally Important CIMMYT Wheat Cultivars
- Differential colonization of Azospirillum lipoferum on roots of two varieties of rice (Oryza sativa L.)
- Dynamics of floret development determining differences in spike fertility in an elite population of wheat
- Genetic Screening for Mutants with Altered Seminal Root Numbers in Hexaploid Wheat Using a High-Throughput Root Phenotyping Platform.
- Genetic screening for mutants with altered seminal root numbers in hexaploid wheat using a high-throughput root phenotyping platform
- Iron toxicity and stress-induced ethylene production in rice leaves
- Relationship between cold resistance, heading traits and ear primordia development of wheat cultivars
- Spikelet numbers, sink size and potential yield in rice
- Stem-nodule symbiosis and its unusual properties.