subject area of
- A schizont-derived protein, TpSCOP, is involved in the activation of NF-κB in Theileria parva-infected lymphocytes.
- Heat Shock Proteins (Hsps) Mediated Signalling Pathways During Abiotic Stress Conditions
- Sucrose non-ferment 1 related protein kinase 2 ( SnRK 2) genes could mediate the stress responses in potato ( Solanum tuberosum L.)
- The overexpression of RXam1, a cassava gene coding for an RLK, confers disease resistance to Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. manihotis.
- Tolerance To PVY Infection In Potato Is Conditioned By Perturbation Of Small RNA-Gibberellin Regulatory Network
- Transcriptional analysis between two wheat near-isogenic lines contrasting in aluminum tolerance under aluminum stress
- Vaccination with cyclin-dependent kinase tick antigen confers protection against Ixodes infestation.