subject area of
- An Improved Antiserum for Sensitive Serologic Detection of Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus
- An Improved Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) Based Protocol Using Seeds for Detection of Five Major Peanut Allergens Ara h 1, Ara h 2, Ara h 3, Ara h 6, and Ara h 8.
- An improved enrichment broth for the sensitive detection of Ralstonia solanacearum (biovars 1 and 2A) in soil using DAS–ELISA
- Antimycoplasmal Activities of Compounds from Solanum aculeastrum and Piliostigma thonningii against Strains from the Mycoplasma mycoides Cluster
- Evaluation of 15N-isotope dilution for measurement of nitrogen fixation in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.)
- Occurrence and distribution of aflatoxin contamination in groundnuts (Arachis hypogaea L) and population density of Aflatoxigenic Aspergilli in Malawi
- Occurrence of ochratoxin A in black pepper, coriander, ginger and turmeric in India.
- Optimization of diagnostic RT-PCR protocols and sampling procedures for the reliable and cost-effective detection of Cassava brown streak virus.