subject area of
- Demographic, nutritional, social and environmental predictors of learning skills and depression in 20,000 Indian adolescents: Findings from the UDAYA survey
- Dietary diversity determinants and contribution of fish to maternal and under-five nutritional status in Zambia.
- Efficiency of strip- and line-transect surveys of African savanna mammals
- Magnitude and factors associated with appropriate complementary feeding among children 6–23 months in Northern Ghana
- Relationship between agricultural biodiversity and dietary diversity of children aged 6-36 months in rural areas of Northern Ghana.