subject area of
- A potential feedback between landuse and climate in the Rungwe tropical highland stresses a critical environmental research challenge
- Biotic factors and increasing aridity shape the altitudinal shifts of marginal Pyrenean silver fir populations in Europe
- Competition overrides climate as trigger of growth decline in a mixed Fagaceae Mediterranean rear-edge forest
- Gully erosion: Impacts, factors and control
- Living on the edge: timing of Rand Flora disjunctions congruent with ongoing aridification in Africa.
- Phylogenetic relationships in two African Cedreloideae tree genera (Meliaceae) reveal multiple rain/dry forest transitions
- Tectonics, climate and the diversification of the tropical African terrestrial flora and fauna