subject area of
- Alternative functional forms for technology choice: Application to cocoa production technologies
- Analysis of genetic variations in plant type of rice : V. Early vs. sustained vigor types in growth and their bearing on yielding potential.
- Bi-Phasic Growth Patterns in Rice
- Describing the physiological responses of different rice genotypes to salt stress using sigmoid and piecewise linear functions.
- Leaf area index simulation in soybean grown under near-optimal conditions
- Modeling carbon stock dynamics under fallow and cocoa agroforest systems in the shifting agricultural landscape of Central Cameroon
- Modeling the Dynamics of Banana Weevil, Cosmopolites Sordidus (Germar), by Trapping with Holling Type II Response Function
- Simulating Root System Development of Short-duration Pigeonpea