subject area of
- Detecting large-scale diversity patterns in tropical trees: Can we trust commercial forest inventories?
- Influence of the Expert Effect on Cultural Models
- Monitoring the effects of forest clear-cutting and mongoose Herpestes auropunctatus invasion on wildlife diversity on Amami Island, Japan
- Use of GIS for Optimizing a Collecting Mission for a Rare Wild Pepper (Capsicum flexuosum Sendtn.) in Paraguay
- Wildlife trade and consumer preference for species rarity: an examination of caged-bird markets in Sumatra