subject area of
- Assessing the total economic value of threatened livestock breeds in Italy: Implications for conservation policy
- Control of Taenia solium; A Case for Public and Private Sector Investment.
- Determination of non-market values to inform conservation strategies for the threatened Alistana-Sanabresa cattle breed.
- Evaluating public expenditures when governments must rely on distortionary taxation
- Identifying governance challenges in ecosystem services management – Conceptual considerations and comparison of global forest cases
- Impact of oil palm expansion on the provision of private and community goods in rural Indonesia
- Investments in different taxonomies of goods: What should Nepal's community forest user groups prioritize?
- Payment for forest environmental services in Vietnam: An analysis of buyers’ perspectives and willingness
- Political competition and rural welfare: evidence from Pakistan
- Private Provision of a Public Good: Social Capital and Solid Waste Management in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Returns to public sector plant breeding in the presence of spill-ins and private goods: the case of bean research in Michigan
- The Political Economy of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme Spending in Andhra Pradesh
- What kind of goods are plant genetic resources for food and agriculture? Towards the identification and development of a new global commons
- “Hybrid institutions”: Applications of common property theory beyond discrete tenure regimes