subject area of
- A Bayesian Poisson-lognormal Model for Count Data for Multiple-Trait Multiple-Environment Genomic-Enabled Prediction.
- A Bayesian approach for estimating length‐weight relationships in fishes
- A Genomic Bayesian Multi-trait and Multi-environment Model
- A Hierarchical Bayesian Estimation Model for Multienvironment Plant Breeding Trials in Successive Years
- A Variational Bayes Genomic-Enabled Prediction Model with Genotype × Environment Interaction.
- Bayesian Estimation of Genotypes Means, Precision, and Genetic Gain Due to Selection from Routinely Used Barley Trials
- Bayesian Genomic-Enabled Prediction as an Inverse Problem
- Extending the Marker × Environment Interaction Model for Genomic‐Enabled Prediction and Genome‐Wide Association Analysis in Durum Wheat
- Generating global crop distribution maps: From census to grid
- Maximum a posteriori Threshold Genomic Prediction Model for Ordinal Traits.