subject area of
- Characterization of Rice Blast Isolates by the Differential System and their Application for Mapping a Resistance Gene, Pi19(t)
- Chromosomal localization of five mutant genes in rice, Oryza sativa, using primary trisomics
- Construction of the Primary Physical Map of Rice Chromosome 12
- Current status of brown planthopper (BPH) resistance and genetics
- Development of elite breeding lines conferring Bph18 gene-derived resistance to brown planthopper (BPH) by marker-assisted selection and genome-wide background analysis in japonica rice (Oryza sativa L.)
- Mapping QTLs using a novel source of salinity tolerance from Hasawi and their interaction with environments in rice.
- Mapping Solanum chacoense mediated Colorado potato beetle (Leptinotarsa decemlineata) resistance in a self-compatible F2 diploid population
- Meta-analysis of Yield QTLs Derived from Inter-specific Crosses of Rice Reveals Consensus Regions and Candidate Genes
- Non-allelic interaction conditioning spikelet sterility in an F2 population of indica/japonica cross in rice.
- QTL associated with resistance to cassava brown streak and cassava mosaic diseases in a bi-parental cross of two Tanzanian farmer varieties, Namikonga and Albert.
- QTLs for hybrid fertility and their association with female and male sterility in rice
- Tagging genes for blast resistance in rice via linkage to RFLP markers.