subject area of
- Cassava HapMap: Masking deleterious mutations in a clonal crop species
- Construction of the third-generation Zea mays haplotype map.
- First-generation HapMap in Cajanus spp. reveals untapped variations in parental lines of mapping populations.
- Genetic Diversity and Population Structure of Ethiopian Sheep Populations Revealed by High-Density SNP Markers.
- Maize HapMap2 identifies extant variation from a genome in flux
- Use of SNP genotyping to determine pedigree and breed composition of dairy cattle in Kenya
- Whole-Genome Sequencing of Pigeonpea: Requirement, Background History, Current Status and Future Prospects for Crop Improvement