subject area of
- A regression model for pooled data in a two-stage survey under informative sampling with application for detecting and estimating the presence of transgenic corn
- Inverse sampling regression for pooled data.
- Optimal sample size for estimating the proportion of transgenic plants using the Dorfman model with a random confidence interval
- Optimal sample sizes for group testing in two-stage sampling
- Probability models for detecting transgenic plants
- Sample size for detecting and estimating the proportion of transgenic plants with narrow confidence intervals
- Sample size for detecting transgenic plants using inverse binomial group testing with dilution effect