subject area of
- An Integrated GeoAgro Webtool for Spatial Data Visualization and Dissemination
- Assuring the Quality of Agricultural Learning Repositories: Issues for the Learning Object Metadata Creation Process of the CGIAR
- BioMoby extensions to the Taverna workflow management and enactment software
- Building essential biodiversity variables (EBVs) of species distribution and abundance at a global scale.
- Laboratory Information Management Software for genotyping workflows: applications in high throughput crop genotyping
- PeskAAS: A near-real-time, open-source monitoring and analytics system for small-scale fisheries
- PeskAAS: A near-real-time, open-source monitoring and analytics system for small-scale fisheries.
- Retrieving taxa names from large biodiversity data collections using a flexible matching workflow
- SNiPlay3: a web-based application for exploration and large scale analyses of genomic variations
- TOGGLe, a flexible framework for easily building complex workflows and performing robust large-scale NGS analyses
- Theme of the Crop Inventory Experiment
- iMAP: An integrated bioinformatics and visualization pipeline for microbiome data analysis
- solGS: a web-based tool for genomic selection