subject area of
- A modeling approach to diagnose the impacts of global changes on discharge and suspended sediment concentration within the Red River basin
- Capabilities of Landsat-5 Thematic Mapper (TM) data in regional mapping and characterization of inland valley agroecosystems in West Africa
- Improving Sustainable Productivity in Rice-based Rainfed Lowland Systems of South and Southeast Asia
- Mitigating CH4 and N2O emissions from intensive rice production systems in northern Vietnam: Efficiency of drainage patterns in combination with rice residue incorporation
- Modeling future flows of the Volta River system: Impacts of climate change and socio-economic changes.
- Paddy soil drainage influences residue carbon contribution to methane emissions.
- Pakistan’s Water Apportionment Accord of 1991: 25 Years and Beyond
- Regionalization of a conceptual rainfall–runoff model based on similarity of the flow duration curve: A case study from the semi-arid Karkheh basin, Iran
- Remote Sensing and GIS Based Comparative Morphometric Study of Two Sub-Watershed of Different Physiographic Conditions, West Godavari District, A.P.
- Remotely sensed data used for modelling at different hydrological scales
- Streamflow trends and climate linkages in the Zagros Mountains, Iran
- Tradeoffs, synergies and traps among ecosystem services in the Lake Victoria basin of East Africa
- Water Policy Analysis for the Mekong River Basin
- Water Rights: Importance, Difficulties, and New Approaches to Data Collection and Analysis