subject area of
- Environmental income and rural livelihoods: a global-comparative analysis.
- Estimation of household income diversification in South Africa : a case study of three provinces
- Income distribution in rice-growing villages during the post-Green Revolution periods: the Philippine case, 1985 and 1998
- Income inequality and adult nutritional status: Anthropometric evidence from a pre-industrial society in the Bolivian Amazon
- Non‐farm income and inequality in rural Pakistan: A decomposition analysis
- The Role of Forest-Related Income in Household Economies and Rural Livelihoods in the Border-Region of Southern China