subject area of
- A study of the M235T variant of the angiotensinogen gene and hypertension in a sample population of Calabar and Uyo, Nigeria
- Application of identified QTL-marker associations in rice quality improvement through a design-breeding approach
- Gene action and the bottleneck effect in relation to sample size for maintenance of cross-pollinated populations
- Genetic Diversity Determined within and among CIMMYT Maize Populations of Tropical, Subtropical, and Temperate Germplasm by SSR Markers
- Genetic Variation and Population Structure of Oryza glaberrima and Development of a Mini-Core Collection Using DArTseq.
- Insertion/deletion polymorphism of the angiotensin-converting enzyme gene and the risk of hypertension among residents of two cities, South-South Nigeria
- Measuring viability selection from prospective cohort mortality studies: A case study in maritime pine.
- Methodologies for estimating the sample size required for genetic conservation of outbreeding crops.
- The mating system of Sesbania sesban (L.) Merr. (Leguminosae)