subject area of
- Aid, growth, and real exchange rate dynamics
- Balance sheet changes and the impact of financial sector risk-taking on fiscal multipliers
- Determinants of Agro-Dealers’ Participation in the Loan Market in Nigeria
- Financial reforms, product differentiation, and trade
- Maize response to macronutrients and potential for profitability in sub-Saharan Africa
- Potential impacts of the proposed West African monetary zone on cowpea trade
- Relief from usury: Impact of a self-help group lending program in rural India
- Rethinking the global food crisis: The role of trade shocks
- Rice marketing systems in the Philippines and Thailand: Do large numbers of competitive traders ensure good performance?
- Strengths and weaknesses of the smallholder oil palm sector in Cameroon.
- The East Asian crisis : investigating causes and policy responses
- Training funds and the incidence of training : the case of Mauritius